The FXR series has been a solid design in the Foes lineup for the past 10 years.
The FXR has been totally redesigned from the ground up, from a new monocoque top tube to a hydroformed down tube. The FXR uses our low leverage progressive linkage system with adjustable travel 6.3″ to 7″. Whether you are climbing or descending, the FXR can handle anything you give it. The traction is unreal, and cornering speed is like you were on a rail. Performance is what Foes is all about, and the FXR will deliver performance every time you ride it.
Foes FXR Enduro/ FR-Mountain Bike
- Adjustable suspension travel 6.3 to 7 inch
- 2.3:1 Suspension leverage ratio
- Foes progressive linkage system
- Unique monocoque top tube for maximum stiffness
- Double butted 6061 alloy hydroformed down tube
- Frame and shock weight: 8 lb. 6 oz./3.8 kg (with hardware, size med)
- Tapered head tube 1-1/8” ZS, 1.5” EC
- Full complement double-sealed pivot bearings
- 68mm BB/threaded shell
- 12mm X 148mm thru-axle (boost spacing) with hanger/nut combo
- Replaceable ISCG05 mounting plate
- 5 decal sets with colors to match major brands
- Standard Satin Black base finish included in price
- 11 Optional colors add 250 Euros and 2-3 weeks for delivery
Inklusive Fox Float X2 oder DVO Topaz Dämpfer
Foes Racing USA FXR Freeride/Enduro Rahmen
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.